There are five types of passes for Affiliate Summit East 2013, and we’ve found that some folks aren’t aware of what they get with the various passes.
If you’re not sure what comes with your pass, we’ve got details posted on the Affiliate Summit East 2013 registration page.
Anyhow, if you’ve got a Networking or Networking Plus Pass, I’d recommend upgrading to VIP, because you’ll get…
- Access to all three days of educational sessions.
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday – real food, no boxed lunches.
- Participation in the Newcomer program.
- Opportunity to meet all speakers after their sessions.
- Access to all recorded Affiliate Summit East 2013 session videos.
If you’d like to upgrade, please call the Affiliate Summit registration team at 417-2SUMMIT (278-6648).
The cost for an upgrade is the current price of the pass you wish to get minus the cost of your pass at the time you registered.
The post Why You Should Get a VIP Pass for Affiliate Summit East 2013 appeared first on Affiliate Marketing Blog.
More Info: Click here