This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille weren’t able to get together with Christmas Eve and all, so they’ve reached back into the archives for a best of show from Christmas 2008.
In this every special episode, they talked about ShareASale starting up some new awards, Best Buy vs. affiliates, and ShoeMoney running a charity auction, which went really well (we know this, since we’re in a time machine).
The show also included talk of the then upcoming Affiliate Summit West 2009 show, Shawn’s Flock of Seagulls phase, rap wars in affiliate marketing, and IntenseDebate for blog comments (I’m using disqus these days).
Apologies in advance for a technical quirk where we were recorded at different speeds, so it sounds like we were talking over each other.
- ShareASale Announces Inaugural Performance Awards
- GoldenCAN Integrates with LinkConnector
- Media Breakaway and Florida Attorney General Working on Industry Best Practices
- Best Buy Alienates Affiliates
- Don’t Forget to Enter the Affiliate Triathlon
- Affiliate Prom Night at Affiliate Summit
- ShoeMoney Wants to Wear Your Shirt for Charity at Affiliate Summit
- Affiliate Summit West 2009 Party-a-Day Calendar
- Affiliate Marketing Hip Hop Battles Gettin’ A Lil Too Real, Yo
The post Best of Affiliate Thing Podcast from Christmas 2008 appeared first on GeekCast.fm.
The post Best of Affiliate Thing Podcast from Christmas 2008 appeared first on Affiliate Marketing Blog.
More Info: Click here