This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about a limited number of Affiliate Summit Central passes available, toilets in front of houses, crowdfunding affiliate sites, and a new issue of FeedFront magazine.
They also talked about a new reality show on Silicon Valley, projects born from mastermind groups, Lisa’s AffChat, and the next LinkShare Symposium in NYC.
- Joe’s Test Kitchen, Vol 2 – The Cadbury Scotch Egg
- Limited Number of Sessions Only Passes Available for Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- Hilton Austin Nearly Sold Out for Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- FeedFront Magazine Issue 18 Now Available
- Bravo plans ‘Silicon Valley’ reality TV show with the help of Randi Zuckerberg
- Sheryl Sandberg Leaves Work at 5:30 Every Day — And You Should Too
- Crowdfunding for Affiliate Sites
- Mastermind Success: Our First Joint Venture
- Content Tips with Lisa Picarille #AFFCHAT Transcript
- Affiliate Marketing Meetups in April 2012
- LinkShare Symposium NYC 2012
- Go to ClickBank Exchange 2012 Before Affiliate Summit
- Affiliate Summit East 2012 Has Raised $5,015 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
More Info: Click here