Advertise in FeedFront Magazine
FeedFront Magazine is published quarterly. It is mailed to over 40k US addresses; distributed at numerous conferences and tradeshows, and has an average of 5k online views per issue.
Twice a year, the Affiliate Summit Conference Program is included within the magazine and is distributed to every attendee at the respective conference.
Don’t miss this opportunity to put your brand in front of a highly-targeted audience that specializes in affiliate marketing, search engine marketing, social media, mobile marketing, and technology.
Feedfront Magazine, Issue 38 is a non-conference issue and will be mailed mid to late March. In addition to our standard circulation, this issue is distributed to all 5500+ attendees of the conference at check-in.
Advertising materials for Issue 38 must by received by February 15, 2017 for inclusion.
Ad space is available on a first come, first-served basis. Please download and complete the insertion order below and submit it to email@example.com or fax to (908) 364-4627 to purchase your ad space.
Feedfront Magazine Ad Specifications
1/2 Page, Island5.66″x 8.50″
|Ad Size||Dimensions (Width) x (Height)|
|Full Page (Trim Size)||8.5″ x 10.875″|
|Full Page (Live Area)||7.50″ x 10.00″|
|2/3 Page||5.66″ x 10.875″|
|1/2 Page, Horizontal||8.50″ x 5.4375″|
|1/2 Page, Vertical||4.25″ x 10.875″|
|1/3 Page, Square||5.66″ x 5.66″|
|1/3 Page, Vertical||2.83″ x 10.875″|
|1/4 page||4.25″ x 5.4375″|
|*Full Page Bleed||Add 0.125″ to Trim Size|
- 8.5″ x 10.875″ plus 0.125″ bleed on all four sides
- Add at least 0.125″ bleed on all sides
- All “live matter” (photos, graphics, etc.) at least 0.25″ from trim
- Graphics must be converted to CMYK color spectrum prior to submission, no spot colors (like Pantone or similar)
- Files must be an EPS or an AI file
- All raster graphics must be in 350dpi resolution
- All linked files must be included
- Include all typefaces (fonts) used within the linked files
- Email press-ready files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us with any questions.